Banana Cream Pies are awesome and this recipe in a 9x13 pan is awesomer.
6 bananas (sliced)
one 8-oz container whipped topping
- 2 blocks butter (1 cup)
- 2 T sugar
- 2 cups flour
- one 8-oz pkg of cream cheese (softened)
- 3 cups milk
- two 3-oz pkg instant vanilla pudding
- Pre-heat oven to 325 F
- Lightly grease the bottom of the 9x13 pan
- Mix crust ingredients together and press into the bottom of the 9x13 pan.
- Bake in oven at 325 F for 20-25 minutes until golden brown
- Cool crust completely on a cooling rack
- Line cooled crust with banana slices
- Make sure cream cheese is softened
- Mix cream cheese, milk, and instant pudding together
- Spread cream cheese/pudding mixture onto banana layer
- Spread whipped topping onto cream cheese layer
- Chill dessert in refrigerator before serving.